Monday, September 10, 2012

What day is it?

Seems like I barely have time to lose myself in any kind of writing lately... hopefully that'll change this month when I get settled into a regular groove, ah. Until then I suppose the least I can do is make a short list of updates (and to-do's for myself), so here we go:


  • TONIGHT: Local solo acts Bamu Express and Healing Potpourri will be performing live on my radio show tonight. Tune in to 90.3fm or stream "The Triplofonic Sounds" at kdvs.org. 10pm folks!!
  • post stream and playlist, add some midly amusing commentary (uh, that's for me.)
  • Thursday 9/13 show at my house @8pm. Come see KDVS and personal fave Mac DeMarco play our first house show.* Sacto's Bamu Express and Healing Potpourri from D-town will be opening. $3 cover. We gotta pay the man, he's coming all the way from Montreal! Check out undietacos.org/fb for more info, or just look to the right (and get here on time so you don't miss anyone.)
  • *meet the neighbors before Thursday
  • post photos from the Calvin Johnson show at Robot Rocket. (that's on here so someone can remind me if I forget.)
  • Saturday 9/15 show at my roommates house. 7pm w/ Naomi Punk, Wimps, Yi, Godspeed 209 and same roomates' band, Ennui Trust. Bring $$donations for the traveling bands please, or come early and help us move furniture.
Just put up a set of new photos from Babeylon's first show on flickr as well. Here's the link and a preview:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment